:::: MENU ::::

Thursday 9 May 2013

Queens of the Stone Age Bow 'I Sat By the Ocean,' 'If I Had a Tail' Live: Listen


Queens of the Stone Age Bow 'I Sat By the Ocean,' 'If I Had a Tail' Live: Listen

The rockers played a pair of new tracks in a Belgian studio session.

Queens of the Stones have shared two more songs from the upcoming "…Like Clockwork."
The group performed a session at Belgium's Studio Brussel on Wednesday, offering performances of a pair of new tracks: "I Sat by the Ocean" and "If I had a Tail."


"Closer and closer, we're passing ships in the night," Josh Homme sings to close out the mid-tempo "I Sat by the Ocean," while the latter track offers an eerie, high-pitched riff and a scorching guitar break.
The songs follow single "My God is the Sun" and a video trailer for "I Appear Missing," with the album set for a June 4 release on Matador. Contributors to the album include Trent Reznor, Elton John and the return of Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, who previously joined the group on drums for "Songs for the Deaf."

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment